Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello all! So this week has been absolutely crazy in terms of parking. With all of the construction going on in and around bemis it has not been easy to find a parking spot. The other night I was coming back from my sorority house and I was trying to find a spot as quickly as possible in order to hurry up and get to bed. Well, that did not work out so well...I ended up searching for a spot for close to an hour, and did I find one? No! I was so mad. I had to park in the very back in the university lot and walk to bemis while it was raining...not much fun. However, my luck did turn around yesterday and today when I found parking spots in the barnes lot and front row of pft. I guess that goes that goes to show that things do not always work out they way you want them to, but somehow it all ends up ok in the end. This week I decided to interview my roommate and partner in crime Heather. I asked her about parking on campus and you can listen to her answer right below this post:)Or you can subscribe to my awesome podcast!
Listen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment