Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Parking, Parking, and Parking!

Hello all! Well, this week so far and parking has not been a good one. I have been pretty down on my luck lately in finding a good parking spot. Last night, I lost a front row spot in pft. I know, crazy huh? I seriously think that I have been way off my game in the world of parking lately. I honestly think that I have figured out the problem. You see, during the weekend, anyone can park in the teachers lot, which happens to be conveniently located right next to Bemis. So during the weekend, I think that I get way to comfortable with finding parking so easily. I have decided from now on, I am always going to park in pft even on the weekend, just so I do not loose my drive and focus in the lot. So, next week I will tell you all about it and I will see if my new idea works. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment